TAKE BACK YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD MINUTES OF GENERAL MEETING October 20, 2014 Leadership Council member Paul Kaplan called the meeting to order at 7:10. About 45 people were in attendance. Speaker: Dianne Murphy, 2nd District Community Relations Officer Murphy told the group to be aware of their surroundings and what they’re doing while out and […]
TBYN Leadership Council extends our appreciation to Wawa for their support of our neighborhood playground ...
Sat August 23rd from 11 to 4 PM Max Myers Community Center at 1601 Hellerman ...
Take Back Your Neighborhood! Committed, Concerned, & Connected www.takebackyourneighborhood.org What: We are a movement dedicated to improving our community. Come to the meetings with your problems or concerns. We get things done! You can make a difference! When: Monday, […]
- MINUTES OF GENERAL MEETING, October 20, 2014 October 31, 2014
- Committed, Concerned, & Connected October 31, 2014
- MINUTES OF GENERAL MEETING SEPTEMBER 15 2014 October 2, 2014
- 4th Annual Northeast Celebration September 2, 2014
- Your community group at work: weekly clean ups at Max Myers. July 12, 2014
- Total Visitor: 38398
© 2014 . All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by